Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I Miss Organizing Events

I'm a frustrated events organizer. I love the kind of stress it gives me. The planning from scratch to the sense of fulfillment and everything in between. I did not have any event organizing stint this year, which made me miss it so much. Kaya ako aligaga e.

It all started in college when I was sort of a politiko. hahaha. =)

UP School of Statistics Student Council 04-05
aaaaw....

UP Statistical Society BOD 05-06






THE Anniv. Week
Yung mga panahon na usong-uso ang wake me up when September ends :)

Stat-is-Eeks! 2005
Huling hirit :)

Symposium

Back in Equitable PCI Bank days, I also co-organized our department's Christmas Party where I was one of the hosts too! I hosted in front of the VPs! Buti na lang pinoy silang lahat, so ok lang ang kalyeng hosting! hahaha :) I'll try to look for pictures :)

Sa SCB... hmmm busy ako nun e. hahaha :) But I really wanted to be a part of the Employee Development Club back then. kaso wiz. hehe :)

This one's my favorite. The best "summer" trip ever :) There's nothing wrong with the picture. The white dots are not noise, souls or whatsoever. Ulan yan ;p

Fontana 2009

In 2009, I co-organized 3 Christmas Parties! :)

With my loves :)

Laiya Batangas 2009
with my teamfriends :)

Business Analytics Christmas Party 2009

with IHG's Admin Department :)


at ito na yung last.


Medyo hardcore nung college (tipong, ayoko na mag-aral, mag-o-officer na lang ako! hahaha) tapos puro Christmas parties and outings na lang nung working girl na. Mahirap or madali, it doesn't matter, basta trip ko lang mag organize :)

I'm doing my "30 things to do before 30 list" in my mind and organizing a wedding is one of them. As in one of the top! Pwedeng wedding ko, or wedding ng ibang tao. hehe. pero more likely yung latter. hehe :)

And probably, when I retire from office work at maging butihing maybahay na lang, gusto ko magtayo ng parlor, at maging events organizer! :)

Can anybody give me something to do that is non-work related? hehe :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment