Thursday, June 7, 2012

Like me, Maybe?

The other day, I bombarded Instagram with past travel photos that I took using my phone and since Sunday, I've been singing "Call me, Maybe" as a hangover syndrome from the NKOTBSB concert. So the title is pretty much a combination of what I've been doing lately with my phone. Gets?

Here's a little confession: I crave for "likes" in my facebook and instagram posts, to the point of deleting a post that didn't earn a single like. hahaha. Buti na lang my parents are on facebook! ;) Yes, I'm pampam like that. So, if you're one of my facebook contacts or a random stranger who came across one of my photos and hit like or double tapped, from the bottom of my heart, thank you!You made the KSP and internet savvy in me happy. :) I mean, who doesn't get kilig when they see that little red icon? di ba? ;)


I'm currently in love with Instagram. It doesn't have the best filters for pro-looking photos but it's a haven for celebrity/photography/attention lovers like me! :) It's like twitter where I don't feel guilty of shameless plugging by spamming the feeds of my followers knowing that they subscribed to my posts in their own will. ;) In that rectangular world, I get to follow celebrities that I love, see stunning photos of fellow photography enthusiasts, and get inspired to take and share some more!

46 days ago, I started joining communities by putting hashtags on my posts like #photoaday and #fridaynightfaves and I looooove how my photos get noticed and "liked" by people I don't know. See those blonde girls in the screenshot above? Umaabot na ng ibang bansa ang mga pictures ko! :) What makes me more giddy is when I get kind comments and followed by people who take more spectacular photos than me! In fairness, hindi naman sila nagdedemand ng like and follow back ;)

So, ladies and gents, here's a compilation of my favorite photos so far. :) I wish I have the budget to have them printed and framed in this lifetime! My instagram username is pcess23, follow me and like my posts, maybe? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment