Monday, April 30, 2012

April Photo a Day Challenge

April 30 - something that makes you sad
Today's the first day na wala na ang aming former boss sa IHG. Farewell gift niya sa team yung eye mask, gusto niya yata pag alis niya matulog na lang kame nang matulog sa shift. hahaha. Yung pins, inarbor ko sa kanya, yung ID favorite niyang nakawin sa desk ko dati, tapos ididikit niya sa team bulletin board. Aaaaaw. :(


April 29-circle
The souvenir that I got from the Switch and Save event at SM Megamall. Ginamit kong pamaymay sa simbahan.


This is not in any way related to the Photo a day challenge, but I'd just like to share that I saw 2 of my favorite bloggers in that event. Patty Laurel and Divine Lee! The fan girl in me went kilig :) Kahit wala akong tulog, inintay ko na rin para makita sila, thanks to my ever baliw friend na karamay ko sa kalokohang to. hahaha.


So the next day, I tweeted them, and nireplyan ako twice ni Patty (naks close)! Simple things that make me happy. :)


April 28- 1 PM
This was actually taken between 12 and 1 PM sa Toy Kingdom with Aloha. This was her idea. hehe :)


April 27- where you went part 2 :)
It's Friday night and I'm on a graveyard shift so there's nowhere else to go but here. My second home <3



April 27- where you went
I went to DC in 2010. Hahaha. Kailangang ipilit, birthday ni Nina ngayon e. ;p
Happy Birthday friend! Miss you! :)
*masama to, puro computer screen na lang pinipicturan ko, kadayaan levels. ;) will try to post legit "where i went" later :)


April 26 - Black and White
Cron Screen. Hard to deal with, but makes my work easy.
*Sorry for posting work-related photos.* ;)


April 25 - Looking Down.
View from my boss' desk. Time to go home :)


No comments:

Post a Comment