Thursday, December 8, 2011

IHG Christmas Party


WARNING: This is vanity post. Scroll down at your own risk ;)

It's nice to dress up once in a while :)


Back in November, we had a kulitan google chat about our preferred team Christmas Party theme. Some of the suggestions were Star Magic Ball, Vintage look, Hawaiian, United Nations, Rocker and lots of other silly combinations. Vintage look was quite interesting, so I tried experimenting on my hair :)


A "toned down" Star Magic Ball theme won, meaning pwedeng mag cocktail dress. haha. Just when we thought we'd say goodbye to our dream vintage look, yun naman ang theme ng department namin sa company-wide Christmas Party ng IHG! Amazing! :)

Fine, fine, fine, my get up wasn't really vintage, wala akong pera pambili ng dress, so ni-recycle ko na lang yung 350 peso dress na nabili ko sa Pasig tiangge na pinamana ko na sa younger sister ko. hahaha. :) I thought I'd make bawi na lang sa hairstyle, but no. You see, I tried my best, kumulot siya for 30 minutes, pero ayan bagsak na ulit sa 3rd picture.



My sister borrowed/took my cam's memory card so I didn't take it with me. Ok na rin. Hassle magdala ng huge cam sa mga gantong parties. Graduate na ako maging "glamorous photographer" hehe ;) Buti na lang ang sipag sipag ni Kuya Mike mag take ng pictures! :)

This one's my favorite :) Ika nga, pang profile picture. hahaha :)



With my make up artist and office sister Jhen :) Minsan talaga pag napapatingin ako sa salamin, feeling ko nakikita ko na siya. hahaha. Siya din ganun. hehe ;)


Pictures with UP Stat batch mates :)


With the beautiful Revenue Optimization Team :)


 With the man in "Lider" Jacket. hahaha. I love the lower right pic. hehe ;)


With the most wonderful team ever :)

 

 *special thanks to Kuya Mike for the pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment