Saturday, July 5, 2014

This is where broken hearts go :p

Last year, I read and quoted this line from Eat, Pray Love:

Friday, March 22, 2013


Looking Forward :)


"Someday you’re gonna look back on this moment of your life as such a sweet time of grieving. You’ll see that you were in mourning and your heart was broken, but your life
was changing and you were in the best possible place in the world for it—in a beautiful place of worship, surrounded by grace. Take this time, every minute of it. 
Let things work themselves out..."
And finally, I am now looking back! For the past year, I filled my playlist with a clash of Avril Lavigne holding on and Katy Perry moving on songs, cried, volunteered, learned yoga and kickboxing, started working out, ran my first half marathon, registered for my next, played badminton, cycled to work, joined a dragon boat team (and first legit race next week! yay!), enrolled in a formal swimming lessons, learned new recipes, cooked for more than 10 people in countless gatherings, started drawing again, became a permanent employee, learned doing my own make up, climbed a  mountain, built deep friendships (looots of them), traveled (again! yahoo!), saved, chopped my hair (NOT recently after the heartbreak :p) and most of all, experienced God more than ever.

I am just jealous how those Thought Catalogue writers do their thing while all I can do is enumeration style. Mukhang uso naman siya. Hahaha. :)

True enough that the journey to being OK is a journey worth taking, and maaaaan, there is really more to life than love! Hahaha! :)

The amazing journey in photos :)

































1 comment:

  1. Amazing, Cess! I especially love seeing glimpses of your spiritual journey. Jeremiah 29:11 brought to life. =)

    ReplyDelete