Saturday, March 10, 2012

Hellooooooo??? *pagpag ng alikabok*

And I'm (almost) back! Last 2 major events na lang from my Feb-Mar lagare sched and I'll be back on track. Hopefully :) For some heavenly reason, I feel so hyped. E dapat nagpapahinga ako ngayon. Kahit nung nasa Baguio ako ang hyper hyper ko, wala man lang bahid ng jetlag. Pero pass muna sa inuman, please. hehe :)

I really wish I have time to reflect, organize and post pictures from the past month, pero wala, I'm so swamped based on my to-do list. yes, contrary to popular knowledge, I am capable of doing to-do lists, hindi nga lang ganon ka-organized kase wala akong notebook, kung anong papel lang ang mahagilap gaya ng credit card bill na ito. hehe ;p


Since wala pang time, a few snippets of almost15 gig worth of pictures na lang muna. :)


2 weeks is so short! I miss them!
You'll always be remembered. harhar ;p
Grand Canyon! :)
The Eric Pearson. It's really sad that he's leaving the team :(
Vegas, baby! :)
well... not all ;p
3 years with IHG :)
I fell in love with San Francisco :)
my new little friend, Jeremy :)
updated collection. weeee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment