Sunday, April 25, 2010

This would've been my blog entry last April 19, 2010

"di ko ma-explain kung ga'no ko kasaya! naiiyak ako, pero ayaw lumabas ng luha. hehehe, frieeeeend!!!" that was what i told my dear friend while we were holding hands and jumping like complete idiots in the middle of RCBC lobby. i pretended na hindi ko pa naabsorb yung good news when my boss told me that i got the job, kase hindi bagay saken ma-touch at mag-drama. hehehe ;)

a couple of days before that, kabang kaba pa ako, kase the moment i decided to apply, i knew that the only thing i have is guts. yes, may konting skills pero nangangalawang na ata. i don't want to sound nega, because i am definitely not one, pero may konting nerbyos din ako sa katawan. ;)

and now, i feel nothing but happiness and gratitude. :)

to be honest, i still don't have a clear picture of what's ahead of me after this. but i'm excited. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment